3.19.2010

Pay 8 Forward

This thought has been with me ever since I don't know when.

Pay It Forward. Whenever I received kindness, this is what I instill in my mind, to pay it forward. Whenever I received compassion, I always tell myself to pay it forward.  Whenever I received generosity, I say to myself pay it forward.

 To pay it forward is to share blessings to others. Paying it forward is something my foster parents in the Netherlands ask me in return for their helping me in my college tuition fee. Paying it forward is what my parents taught me with the little achievements/success I have. Paying it forward is what God wants me to do with the many graces He showered and continue showering on me.

PAY IT FORWARD is actually GIVING BACK.

So heavy words, so great a mission I commissioned myself.

I am born to pay it forward.
I am born blessed.




{ROseHYAcinth} 
x.o.x.o

transferred from sfcrohya blog posted March 19, 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment